Hello and welcome to Budapest Walking Tours! Thank you for visiting or planning to visit Budapest and Hungary! My name is Gábor and I would be honoured to introduce my beautiful capital to you!
By joining one of my tours you have done the first step towards an unforgettable holiday! Even if you only spend few days in Budapest or longer, I can arrange and tailor a tour to your exact needs. Hiring me as your private guide to explore Budapest is the most convenient way to get around quickly and efficiently – without opening a map or a guidebook – in this bustling city. You can get in touch with me via firstname.lastname@example.org or if you’d like to have a chat about your plans, call +36 20 443 26 11.
Moreover, as your guide I will provide you with:
- Authenticity: You’ll meet me, a friendly native Hungarian who is a knowledgeable local guide and will guide you through the city.
- Local Insights: You’ll get real insights you cannot read in most travel books. You’ll be able to discuss interesting issues and ask questions in a different way. It is the best possible way to learn about and understand our marvellous city.
- Flexibility: You decide the place and time you would like to start the tour and you can change the itinerary you do not need to follow groups.
- Reliability: I get you from A to B with reliability and will show you what tourist traps to avoid in Budapest.
- Friendliness: I’d like to think that when you get acquainted with me you are going to feel like having a local friend instead of “just” a tour guide.
- Story Telling: Get acquainted with stories based on academic history combined with some non- mainstream perspectives and get introduced to the real Budapest and Hungarians.
- Best Photo Ops: No more missed photographic moments, we’ll stop wherever you want, plus I will recommend great spots throughout the city for you.
Where do I play Table Tennis in Budapest? There are various clubs to play TT in Budapest but I play in PP Club which is a perfect well-equipped place to play table tennis in a professional manner or...August 23, 2017
- July 12, 2016
- June 9, 2016
- June 7, 2016